Anyone intrested??

• Thread starter katpeeler
  • 6 comments
80710A06
katpeeler
Im in FPMotorsports racing club and this season they are leting us choose a Sponser (real/fictional) to keep through out our season. So is there any painters out there willing to paint me a car every week with the same sponser, with my number,logo, and name on every car??...Ill pay AT LEAST 5,000 for every paint job every week.....The cars will change every week but not the sponser so once you get the first one down it should be a peice of cake...I just don't have the paitence for it...thanx

Or perhaps someone could make you a set of decals on a transfer car and you could just do the "peel and Stick" on your weekly ride...?

5K a wk is hardly worth it to anyone, you can make more than that in a few minutes on track or in putting anything up on the storefront.

Might be better to ask someone to do a basic livery, pay them well and have them make it in parts that you can quickly adapt to any of your weekly cars.

As far as liveries and sponsors go, what exactly are you looking for..? Simple, complex, colors, patterns, fonts, numbers, logos...?

My wheel bit the dust recently, so I have some time awaiting a replacement. I can't say I wouldn't mind doing an original set up for you to use, but I wouldn't be able to update it every week, and you give very little to go on.

If you'd care to pursue it, the Box Live gamer tag is the same as here, send me an FR. I've got some pics of work from both my own and past auction cars I can put up on the storefront to check out to see if you like th style or work.

Here's the latest project I just finished and a racer just for thought:

OldSchoolDartDrag11.jpg

OldSchoolDartDrag22.jpg

f4Evo36Blk11.jpg

You can also pop in the storefront and see 12 other cars for more of an idea.

How much you want to make the design your own will change the cost. Exclusivity being $$ vs me being able to sell similar style (but never the same) being less $$.

Doc

You got some good points.....I think I would want a little more than "stickers"..But every car will look different in the "stickers"....But a good vynle might be nice. As far as the sponser goes I havent' even thought of one...Maybe Jack Daniels........BTW...the 5000 was just a number I thru up there since that is the going price for most liveries in the storefront

You have to remember though that the liveries on the storefront are 5k because the maker doesn't have to make one each time someone buys one, what your asking for is probably worth at least 250k to a painter each week

Why not just pick up some logos and whatnot from the storefront and put something together yourself? I can't paint to save my life, but that's what I do...the finished product won't win any awards but it won't look bad.

If I were to do something like this, I'd put together some groups for the car. Whatever striping or motif, the main sponsor, the car number and contingencies. It wouldn't be just a bunch of decals, but a basic design that could be moved or re-sized or moved around as necessary to cover various cars.

I'd have you pick a car you have that's on the large surface area side, and you could then load it as a design, and then save the F,B,RS,Top and LS. Once you had those, it's just a matter of "adjust the whole or the parts to fit".

You wouldn't have to worry about where everything went unless you had a really odd shaped car.

As far as it goes, Wiggs is spot on. Put one together and save the sides as groups. As long as you don't want to sell it, you can put anything you get on a storefront on the car and run it. You only have to make the big picture once and save it. From there it's just make it fit.

It's not as complicated as it sounds unless you're doing it to make cash. It's a bit different when you have to make it all from scratch...

I guees yall are right....Ill just have to sit down and make a group...right now I have a few stickers that I had bought from the storefront but they aren't together...But I see what your saying...start from scratch and save "one big sticker" and move it from car to car

Back