Anyone itching for Daytona Oval action

• Thread starter DaddyVDUB
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP_DaddyVDUB
R U Kidding
This is aimed for anyone like me itching for some Daytona Oval races,why not go to the beginner event online at specified times,theres usually not many there.The Ford GT or Corvette Z06 do great there,and with good competetion the racing is great 3 lap shootouts.Lets discuss it thanks.

Three laps shootout? At least 10! :D I'm waiting for the Expert lvl Daytona, more interested iin that.

Off topic: Do you think that GT5 will have Online Endurance races, such as Daytona 100 laps? How cool would that be...

Off topic: Do you think that GT5 will have Online Endurance races, such as Daytona 100 laps? How cool would that be...

Yes indeed cool, plus what about online championships and one-make races?

Three laps shootout? At least 10! :D I'm waiting for the Expert lvl Daytona, more interested iin that.

just 100 laps, id like 500

Didn't they have the Daytona Oval in the previous set of events? It was really fun but at 3 laps it really wasn't enough for my taste - something around 7 to 10 laps would have made for some very interesting custom tunes. Keeping the PP low would also require good drafting and cornering - would also be fun for 3 or 4 of us to get into a single race and try drafting FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back