Anyone know a good tuning set up for the Veyron?

• Thread starter CnPx
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I recently bought a Bugatti veyron but at the moment it handles like a steaming pile of garbage. I am not sure if this is because I stuck allowed of performance parts on it as I didn't test drive when I 1st bought it. I know IRL that Bugatti is well known for great handling and stopping distance but in this game it is the complete opposite.

Chevvy Camaro traction control 0 > Bugatti Veyron Traction control 5

On the Stage X course you can have your foot to the floor/finger right down 😝 when driving the Camaro through the corners at 240mph but in the Bugatti even when I got the traction control turned right up on the on screen display it still slides with the accelerator slightly on and going around 200 mph.

I don't really know how to tune in this game. But I am guessing its not advanced enough to improve handling that much? I mean you never know unless you ask so thought I would 😁

I am guessing the Bugatti in this game is garbage at steering and stopping for balancing or something????

I recently bought a Bugatti veyron but at the moment it handles like a steaming pile of garbage. I am not sure if this is because I stuck allowed of performance parts on it as I didn't test drive when I 1st bought it. I know IRL that Bugatti is well known for great handling and stopping distance but in this game it is the complete opposite.

Chevvy Camaro traction control 0 > Bugatti Veyron Traction control 5

On the Stage X course you can have your foot to the floor/finger right down 😝 when driving the Camaro through the corners at 240mph but in the Bugatti even when I got the traction control turned right up on the on screen display it still slides with the accelerator slightly on and going around 200 mph.

I don't really know how to tune in this game. But I am guessing its not advanced enough to improve handling that much? I mean you never know unless you ask so thought I would 😁

I am guessing the Bugatti in this game is garbage at steering and stopping for balancing or something????
The Veyron is a lump of massive speed. I love the car, but in real life, just as in-game, it decides the route it wants to take when it comes to corners. It turns, but you’re going to suffer through huge amounts of understeer.

The Chiron is a big improvement despite being heavier, it was designed to handle turns much better. Unfortunately, it isn’t in the game (well, technically, it kinda is, in the form of the Vision Gran Turismo, which, if you take off the aerodynamic elements, looks almost identical to the Chiron).

There’s not a lot you can do to make it go round corners better. First thing are better tyres, remove as much weight as possible and increase the toe-out. It should be a bit easier to wrangle around. Each tuning part in the shop has an option to learn more about it and how it can be applied when tuning. There are also information prompts in the tuning menu for your car.

Last edited:
I don't want to start another thread so i resurrect this one to ask if you guy's have problem with your Veyron over 380kph-230mph?
Mine's start to veer and become uncontrollable resulting in a crash, even if i don't steer at all...
This is anoying as we all know by fact that this is a very stable car in very high speed. I run it with soft sport tires, and stock apart form an aftermarket chipset, any chance to solve this?

I don't want to start another thread so i resurrect this one to ask if you guy's have problem with your Veyron over 380kph-230mph?
Mine's start to veer and become uncontrollable resulting in a crash, even if i don't steer at all...
This is anoying as we all know by fact that this is a very stable car in very high speed. I run it with soft sport tires, and stock apart form an aftermarket chipset, any chance to solve this?
Check your downforce settings. More front than rear downforce on any car will make it shockingly unstable.

Nevermind, just realised you specified it's stock. I guess you could run a lower tyre grade on the front...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back