Anyone know any texture pack to Gran Turismo PSP?

• Thread starter Hunter87
  • 3 comments
Brazil
Brazil
I was looking for texture packs and I only found a video( ) showing a texture pack made by C Aryo but it didn't have a .ini file to replace the textures,so anyone know any textures packs or have this .ini file? Thank you for you attention.

Last edited:
Dude, this isn't Minecraft :lol:

Retexturing cars and tracks is very complex. I've never done it, but I've seen others do it and they said it wasn't a walk in the park.

Last edited:
Dude, this isn't Minecraft :lol:

Retexturing cars and tracks is very complex. I've never done it, but I've seen others do it and they said it wasn't a walk in the park.
I know,but is not about make them,but replace because the texture are already made only thing need to do is make a .ini to replace the textures

I was looking for texture packs and I only found a video( ) showing a texture pack made by C Aryo but it didn't have a .ini file to replace the textures,so anyone know any textures packs or have this .ini file? Thank you for you attention.

I've made mods to other games before and i am working on making a modpack for GTPSP as well, GTPSP isn't hard to mod but its complex and takes some time to mod due to cars having big amount of textures.

Last edited:
Back