Anyone know exactly how the change weather/time works?

  • Thread starter Thread starter strik3out
  • 4 comments
  • 3,266 views
Messages
298
Messages
sViggy
Messages
the sVig
OK, basically, I'm trying to run Special Stage Route 7 in the rain. When I go into practice in GT Mode and then select the track with the change weather variation, no matter what mode I use, whether free run or race, there's never rain.

Whereas if I choose say Le Mans with the time change and weather option, the rain is there when I start.

I've managed to get rain on SS7 but I've had to go into Arcade and choose it, and even then, it starts out with rain but then it has gone before you've even done a lap. And in arcade I can't use my garage car that I was in in GT mode.

How does all this work exactly please? Anyone know?
 
Last edited:
I'm also wondering about this... I can only get the Nurburgring with Heavy rain but no time change.
 
I can't WAIT to drive in the rain. :) Sheesh, I've been waiting since GT3 when PD teasingly allowed a couple wet tracks, but no true racing in rain.
 
To use your garage car from GT Life mode in Arcade mode, you have to favourite the car. Then in Arcade mode you can select your garage car out of the favourite list.
I think I saw this in a video, so I'm not sure (I don't have the game yet).
 
Back