Anyone know how to calibrate t150 pedals

England
southport
Basically guys as title, erm they are too sensitive, they work, but in game and on the pc app to show them working you only need to press both pedals about 20% and the gauges max out full......If anyone know whats going on, just tried assetto corsa , had the car max revs in neutral, releasing the pedal to nearly nothing before the revs started dropping...hmmmm

There dosnt seem to be options to reset anything i found, just changed the range to smaller and made it worse, honestly just increasing pressure from zero, watching the throttle gauge on screen it maxes out at about 20% pressure but settles on zero ok...both pedals the same...used to be fine when i checked a few weeks back...

Not sure if this helps, but I read somewhere that if you push the pedals a couple of times before launching any collaboration software or game then they should sort of collaborate the full travel distance, I have to do this occasionally with my TX pedals on Xbox.

Thanks guys ive tried pressing them fully before hand to re calibrate, still the same , Ive just done a video to show, not sure why they are so off on the scale, driving cars is mega sensitive, full throttle on a car gamer and hardly pressing...both pedals... might have to take em apart..

Have you updated the firmware recently? A look on the TM website mentions that the latest update involved a pedal tweak. Something to do with adding further T-LCM support.

Maybe it's got a bit confused between modes. It might be worth switching a couple of times if possible.

Screenshot_2023-05-02-17-59-48-300.jpg

Thanks i did just update yesterday, and trying that procedure its not doing anything, i`ll have a look again tomorrow , thanks for the info..

The pedals i got new with the wheel, a few years ago maybe now, working fine before , on gt7 the same thing, slight pressing and full throttle again, they used to match the on screen gauges perfect....hmm

The pedals i got new with the wheel, a few years ago maybe now, working fine before , on gt7 the same thing, slight pressing and full throttle again, they used to match the on screen gauges perfect....hmm
Ok if it is happening across console and PC then I think we can start to point the problem more towards hardware. Are the brake and accellerator EXACTLY the same or slightly different in terms of their sensitivity?

Asking because my suspicion right now is that the potentiometers in the pedals are broken and need replacing. The only thing that would make me think it was something else (like an integrated circuit) is if both pedals have EXACTLY the same problem in exactly the same manner.

Yes they seem both very similar, could do with pots or new pedals, gonna have to open and see...thanks....or like you say could be something else, i.c, hmmmmmm

thanks..

An update, got the pedal base apart, cleaned the pots with contact cleaner, messed about with the pot position cogs etc, and its about 95% working how it should do now, i think its ok now...thanks for the help guys...

1st time I took my pedals apart to modify them I put them back together with the cogs not set properly, then I had pedals at 50ish% pressed without touching them (might have been only registering 50% can't remember) either way I had to take them apart again to collaborate the cogs correctly.

Last edited:
Yes they are a bit of an art to do, found a youtube comment saying the first tooth of the pedal goes in the 4th slot of the pot cog, tried that seems to be ok.....think that`s what it said...

1st time I took my pedals apart to modify them I put them back together with the cogs not set properly, then I had pedals at 50ish% pressed without touching them (might have been only registering 50% can't remember) either way I had to take them apart again to collaborate the cogs correctly.
i think im having the same issue could you help me

i think im having the same issue could you help me
Apart from following any of the advice above, regarding the cog position I've got my brake on cog 4 & my accelerator on cog 3.
Reason being is there's more travel on the accelerator pedel & being on cog 4 meant as soon as I touched the pedal it would register the input straight away & there was still a little play at the end of travel even though I'd hit 100%.
But on cog 3 it swaps around having a little play at the start & hitting 100% only when it's fully pressed, which was better for me & my heavy right foot.
Think of it as having roughly 10% deadzone permanently at one end but still making use of the full travel without condensing the input.

Doesn't apply to the brake pedal as there's less travel space in the plastic casing, so anything other than cog 4 you'll either have 10% of brake already applied or or only 90% when fully pressed.

I've actually put dense foam inside the case under the brake pedal resting against the spring so it don't move about as opposed to behind the pedal like the conical brake mod, making braking from 0-50% easy but 50-100% really hard, this helps me with trail braking & preventing easy lock up.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
thx i have the same problem so i hope this can fix it

Last edited:
Back