ANyone know how to get out of motorsports land?

United States
None of your business
can you guys post all of the ways to get out of motor sports land? I've seen quite a few but they are all confusing.

uh actually i just found a way while playing:
When you start, to the first turn. go to the last corner if the inside barrier, and run your car along from that corner to the first. Then go backwards on the front straight. The track will glitch up, and then your in the abyss. I'm in an hks 180sx or whatever it is, i know its not the skyline drag. Currently I'm using a rubber band to hold the analog stick up, and currently its staying at 311 mph.

But I'd still like you to post the ways you've gotten out.

Er I'm sorry its the Second corner, which is the first hairpin in the course. and actually all you have to do is touch the barrier in the inside of the corner, and then get back on the track going backwards.

untitledpl0.th.png

Okay, I'm reciting this from memory so take this with a grain of salt.

1. Drive around the course. Make the first left turn, and keep driving the course slowly thru.

2. you've now driven thru the first 2 turns (I think) and up ahead on your left (I think) is some sort of tower. Make the next left turn and drive straight but don't go all the way to the next right turn.

3. Now stop. Turn around--make a U turn in other words (the tower is now up ahead again) and start going back the way you came. Make the first right turn. At this point your screen may say "out of course" or something similar.

4. Keep going the way you drove. After that first right turn there is a short straight. There is a small hill or something up ahead...drive straight into this hillock looking thing.

5. there should be nothing to stop you at this point. You will keep on going till the Motorsport Land course becomes nothing but a shimmer in your mirror!

Let me know if you got this or not...like I said I wrote all that from memory.

Last edited:
Turn back and in the first curve you have to go in the interior of the curve
now accelarete you will see a message saying «out of the course«
now you can go out of the track

To my incredible annoyance (ruined an awesome lap), I've also found that taking the final corner too tight (mainly running through the grass with only a part of the car still on track) also leads to the "Out of Course" message as well.

Back