Anyone knows what is this car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hell Raiser
  • 13 comments
  • 2,611 views
Messages
288
Hey guys, does anyone know the name of this car?
 

Attachments

  • post-17326-1124311400.jpg
    post-17326-1124311400.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 91
Appears to be a Ford Fairlane/ Torino with a custom nose. Circa '71
 
I thought the Fairlane was a 4 door car.This in my mind is more like an AMC-MX but i'm not sure
 
hmm, 71 mercury cyclone? or maybe a 70 amc javelin? just going by the roof line and the ridge under the side window
 
Leaning more toward AMC,but that nose clip is throwing me off :crazy:
Thanks for your help,Stumpy
 
Looks like an early '70s AMC Javelin, with some sort of screwed up frond end.
 
The Cyclone was actually based on the Torino.
It probably is a Javelin, though.
1971_AMC_Javelin_AMX_Coupe.jpg
 
I don't know what car it is
but the mod is really nice
 
hell raiser,
I did some searching on yahoo
here you go: Len Legere's 'Mistress' His custom 1971 Javelin


here a link to the page where the picture is on (at the bottom):
clickie
 
The question is why would you do that to a Javelin?
 
maccie
hell raiser,
I did some searching on yahoo
here you go: Len Legere's 'Mistress' His custom 1971 Javelin


here a link to the page where the picture is on (at the bottom):
clickie


Thanks Maccie,I thought it was an AMC ,but that damn nose clip kept throwing me off.Thanks a lot 👍
 
Back