Anyone listen to Queensryche?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 3 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
1,478
Holy crap. I acquired some of their stuff and it is AMAZING. Silent Lucidity is one of the best songs I have ever heard. Anyone else into them? I am a huge fan of 80's hair metal. I'm big into the Scorpions, Tesla, Iron Maiden just to name a few. But Queensryche is fricken awesome. 👍
 
Yes I have Silent Lucidity too, it's great. Operation Mindcrime is said to be their best album and I want to get it in any way. Maybe download...:indiff:
 
Heck Yea!!!!!!!!!!

QueensRÿche rocks!!!!!

Empire is a killer song. Actually that whole album is awsome to me. I recently got the greatest hits Cd and its got some great songs on it that I haven't heard. The sad part is I only have access to Emipre and the Greatest Hits for now. Also I have their original album on vinyl thanks to my dad 👍. It is only 4 songs but it is 4 kick butt songs.

My favorites of theirs are

Silent Lucidity
Empire
Take Hold of the Flame
Queen of the Rÿche
The Lady Wore Black
Another Rainy Night
Jet City Woman
 
Operation Mindcrime! greatest... concept album... ever (along with Metropolis part 2 ;) )

I am sick of Silent Lucidity though. One of my least faves. That band died a quick death when Chris Degarmo left. They are almost a parady of themselves now. Exhibit A: Operation Mindcrime II
 
Back