Anyone looking for an Escudo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Updated_Boss
  • 8 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
91
Messages
Updated_Boss
I've got one untuned and never used (although it is from the Used Car lot). Open for reasonable offers, since it is pretty rare to find.

Thanks for the interest!

Cheers! :)
 
Interested in a Sauber C9 Mercedes?
 
I have a nissan r89c, and a sauber c9 mercedes. Ill be willing to trade.
 
I have a GT40 I would trade.
 
Hey Guys,

I just got a Sauber C9. :( However, I am interested in modern race cars like the Audi R10, Pescarolo, 908, 905, etc (especially the Audi R10). If you have one of them we can work things out.

Cheers!
 
It is still available. Anyone interested?
 
I'll trade a 908 team total for it.
 
A deal has been set. Thanks for the interest, guys!

Cheers and Merry Christmas :)
 
Back