Anyone making GT5 hybrids/mods?

United States
California
monkeyjames
If so, and you're taking request's, I'd be interested in a Nomad Lambo thats paintable & without all the decals. It would be cool to have all the Lambos in street trim. Not interested in performance change, just color. PM me if you can help. :D

Personally, I wouldn't ask this question so soon. It's going to take a while before we can even crack anything in GT5.

Any paintable racecar would be good. Sometimes it's nice to appreciate the look of the car without decals and advertising in the way.

Paint? The first thing you think about when you say "GT5 Hybrid" is paint? Are you a professional painter? Some sort of automotive Van Gogh that would cut his ear off for a certain car in a certain color? (No offense, just wondering)

I for my part would like to have my favourite GT4 Hybrid back, the BMW 2002 with Honda S2K engine swap … sublime naturally-aspirated VTEC howl in a superlight, classic Beemer around the Nordschleife, now that was something! 870 kilograms, over 500 horses, and the 17" BBS rims the 2002 was always meant to have!

2002s2000hybridsmall.jpg

Dang, when i think about it … in GT5 the rims are actually full 3D all of the time … the hybrid would look even better … :drool:

P.S.: By the way, thanks again for these memories to Gingiba/Metar, the custom builder of the aforementioned Hybrid!

Latest Posts

Back