Anyone need a dome zero?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MantC20
  • 11 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
19
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Chris_M19
Add me Chris_M19 and i will send you it.
 
I already got one but it's not really my type of car if you know what I mean.
 
Is that a short haircut?
 
MSTER232
I already got one but it's not really my type of car if you know what I mean.

Yeah same here, i have two but don't want one of them.
 
MSTER232
What is it with you and your obsession with hair today?! :scared:

Lol.
 
I'll take one! I can trade almost any car under rarity of 5 or 5 random paints. Check out my signature for a link to mygranturismo page. I have sold some cars since i last updated so if I dont have the car you are looking for then sorry. :):):)
 

You've been looking at too many pics of hot girls... :dunce:

I'll take one! I can trade almost any car under rarity of 5 or 5 random paints. Check out my signature for a link to mygranturismo page. I have sold some cars since i last updated so if I dont have the car you are looking for then sorry. :):):)

I guess you are a car collector then if you want a car so ugly (in my opinion).
 
carfreaktx
I'll take one! I can trade almost any car under rarity of 5 or 5 random paints. Check out my signature for a link to mygranturismo page. I have sold some cars since i last updated so if I dont have the car you are looking for then sorry. :):):)

Okay, friend request sent, do you have a golf 76? :)
 
Okay, friend request sent, do you have a golf 76? :)

No golf 76. You mean as in 1976 Golf then no. POSSIBLY a trade can be scheduled for this evening or tomorrow. :):):)
 
I decided to test drive my dome for fun and I guess despite how ugly it looks, it drives really well. At least for me.

Function > Form
 
carfreaktx
No golf 76. You mean as in 1976 Golf then no. POSSIBLY a trade can be scheduled for this evening or tomorrow. :):):)

Yeah i did mean the 1976 golf, yeah okay sounds good, im just trying to think of another car i need
 
Back