Anyone need a driver?

Messages
542
Messages
boppinblue
Just wondering if anyone is interested in inviting me to a racing team/league. Self centred I know. I'd like to say I'm a pretty good driver, not just in hyper cars but lower spec models aswell. I've been playing gran turismo for a long time ( since GT2 I think) and I'm intereted in joining a team or league.
 
You're welcome to race at my event, click on the SSCS link in my signature for more details, I'm planning on running it again this Saturday.



👍
 
Check out the WSCC -

We've been racing since GT5's launch and we've got a great group of good clean drivers. Click the banner if you want to check out our main page. We just started sign-ups for 3 new monthly championship series, Tue. Production N cars, Wed. RM cars, Thu. GT300 + GT500 cars. We will also be running one-off events on Sundays. Good luck!
 
Back