Anyone need a NASCAR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElSecundo
  • 8 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
462
Hi, folks. I won an extra Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR (one of those level cards that you trade in), and I already have one. If you have a semi-interesting car for trade and you haven't done the NASCAR events yet, it can save you 500k.

If you have a lower level race car, an uncommon street car, or a higher level race car that for some reason you can't warm up to, give me a yell. :)
 
Last edited:
Sure, sounds good. I have two races left in a B-spec championship, but I should be ready to go in about 20 minutes.

This is my first trade here. Seems to me that the X1 is more valuable than the NASCAR, so I have no problem gifting it to you first before you send the car.

Is chippy1000 the game name as well?
 
Ok sweet gotta add chippy1001 as well so I can send you the X1.
 
Also do you want some chrome chips I'll throw some in for free if you like.
 
Done. :)

Sure, I wouldn't mind, if you have a chrome chips lying around. They're delicious, especially if they have lead in them.
 
Carbon and 5 chromes sent.
 
Awesome, went to bed early last night, got up this morning, and there they were.

Thanks, Chippy! 👍
 
Back