Anyone need a Volvo Estate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ildd
  • 8 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
7,364
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
ryandude2448
For some reason i have 4 of them. Can do a trade that involves a car i need.

Here are the Estates-
Dark Red-46.6k
Silver Gray Metallic-35.2k-trade for Mitsubishi I-Concept 03' with thenextbob 2/4
Silver Metallic-48.3k
Silver Metallic-37k

All have 0 switches.
 
Last edited:
I want 1!But my next trade day is only 2/4.Can you schedule me here please?In my profile there's my Main trade thread with all my 0/0/0 cars
 
I am available in Wednesday 1/25. What do you want?
 
I want 1!But my next trade day is only 2/4.Can you schedule me here please?In my profile there's my Main trade thread with all my 0/0/0 cars

Don't really care about 0/0/0 cars, but I do already have the ones you have in that list.
 
I am available in Wednesday 1/25. What do you want?

Basically any standard car I don't have. There's a link in my sig.
 
Do you got Mitsubishi I Concept '03?I can trade it with ANY of the Volvo State in 2/4
 
Do you got Mitsubishi I Concept '03?I can trade it with ANY of the Volvo State in 2/4

I don;t have that. I'll put you down for 2/4.
Thanks.
 
ildd
I don;t have that. I'll put you down for 2/4.
Thanks.

No problem and thanks too :)
 
I would like to trade one of them from you, I'm interested in the "Silver Metallic-37k" one, Just state an offer and I will probably do it. I am willing to offer any premium car color choice etc of your own which costs under 280,000cr
 
Back