Anyone need Audi R8 Race Car '01?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gdogg8806
  • 12 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
31
Messages
gdogg8806
It's in my used cars. Can buy if someone's looking and has good trade.
 
whats the HP on that thing? Is it the silver and yellow one?
 
I'll take it. This is what I have to offer:

Zonda LM Race Car
Toyota 2000 GT 67'
Mugen S2000
Skyline Pace Car
Pajero Evo Rally Raid Car 03'
Nismo GT-R S Tune
 
I'm not interested in any of those. It is a $4,208,626 car, so I would want something more like a Peugeot 908 or a Nissan Race car or a Supra GT car.
 
Will you trade ir for a Chapparel '2D 67? (0 miles)
Can trade right now.
 
Already have someone scheduled next reset for a '67 2d for a '91 NSX RM. Willing to trade something else?
 
I'm not interested in any of those. It is a $4,208,626 car, so I would want something more like a Peugeot 908 or a Nissan Race car or a Supra GT car.

I have all of these and can trade now. P.M me or post here to let me kow if you are interested.
 
Would be willing to buy it for the Pescarolo Judd GV5
 
Yes that would be fine. My psn is AscaiDEL1. I need to get this doon soon as I need to leave for work in about 40 mins

Friend request sent

Moondance

P.S. Dude where are you? Trading window for me closes in about 20mins.
 
Last edited:
Well, I don't know where you are, but I am off for work. I will be back online in about 9-10 hours. I have already sent you a friend request, if you still want to trade, accept the request, send me the car and I will send you the Judd when I get home.

Moondance
 
Back