Anyone plan on getting new Logitech Wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1viking
  • 2 comments
  • 571 views
Messages
25
Messages
r1viking
If anyone here currently has a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, and plans on upgrading to a g25 or g27, please shoot me a pm, and maybe we can help each other out.... I picked up a dfgt wheel, without pedals from a friend, but aparently there is no way I can get pedals for it? I have been searching for anything I can buy to hook it up to it to get it to work with no luck. After talking to logitech customer service, they were very helpful with discounting a new product, but not with getting me any pedals. So if someone wants to send me some pedals that work, ill pass along the coupon code for the new one.... anyone?


also, if anybody does know where I can get pedals so I dont have to go thru this shenanigans that might be easier.... any help would be appreciated.
 

thanks for the link, ive been looking at ebay, and it seems the closing auction cost is usually around 100 bucks, even for them being used... which wouldnt make sense to be since the coupon I got from logitech is actually 50% off... so my options are to get a new one for 75, or maybe help out another member here whos looking to save some coin for an upgrade on their wheel and help me out, or coming across the pedals by themselves for less than 40...
 
Back