Anyone race the 150 mile Super Speedway?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotts99gtp
  • 26 comments
  • 4,797 views
Messages
4
If so what car did you use to win? I tried a few times with the SLK GT-R mercedes w/ super hard tires and I got smoked. Even on super hard tires I had to pit at like lap 20 and everyone else pits past like lap 40. I thought my car was real fast but everyone else seemed to be faster. Any help?
 
I used the Sauber C9. I use it for most races
Only pit when you need to refuel, you can still run decent laps with completely worn out tires (i.e. ride the walls if you want to play cheap) :)
 
Minolta 88C-V car with a every super hard tires in the back and hard tires in the front.

Let B-Spec do the rest with Pace on 5 until your in the lead once you in th lead pace 3 and keep OVERTAKE on, so incase your lapping other racers, you can overtake them. 👍
 
Minolta Toyota.

I won by about 3 laps, and pitted twice more than the rest of the feild.

I A-Spec'd the whole race. No B-spec for me.
 
I used my Formula One for this one. It wasn't that good though, I only won by twenty seconds.
 
cap'n crunch032
I used my Formula One for this one. It wasn't that good though, I only won by twenty seconds.

I won by 3 laps with my F1 car you can draft great on that course
 
This was the only race that I had a hard time on so far. After multiple attempts and some trial and errror. I tried a couple cars then finally the minolta toyota v-race car 919hp hard tires. I did B-spec for 90 laps on 4 setting then forced him to avoid the pit for the last 10. Overtake was on the entire time. Won with extremely red tires and only 1 notch left on fuel. Very close race.
 
i dont know if its just me but, my b-spec driver slams into the wall like around lap 15 and continues to turn INTO the wall. i left it on when i went to school and when i came back my driver placed 5th. so i tried again to see what was going on and i saw that. whats the deal?
 
i nearly lost beacause i was pitting 3 times more than the other cars

i won by lik 1 lap
 
Sarthe Circuit 24hr I

;)
 
I used Toyota Minolta 88C-V, used "RSH" back and "RH" front..

Btw is the old Ford GT40 lemans (1960) in the game, i have the new version tho ?
If so where can i win it :)
 
toyota gt one
won by 2 laps over the minolta
only pitted twice
 
I ran out of gas once :O in my 88C-V with Hard tires all around. I still won by 1 lap. :dopey:
 
F1 Gran Turismo model with medium racing tires. Won by 3 laps.
 
scotts99gtp
If so what car did you use to win? I tried a few times with the SLK GT-R mercedes w/ super hard tires and I got smoked. Even on super hard tires I had to pit at like lap 20 and everyone else pits past like lap 40. I thought my car was real fast but everyone else seemed to be faster. Any help?

NISSAN R92CP Race Car '92 that you win from the fuji 1000km. Add a stage 4 turbo and you have p/w ratio of about .70. Play with the gears a little and use RSH in back and RH in front and it's smooth sailing.
 
Did it in a Chapparal 2J :).
 
the chaprall j2 is good car due to the suction(cooling fans)fans that suck you down to the course great for worn tires on the non steeply banked corners :)
 
i used a stock Vitz......
But i put Minolta stickers all over it :D

won buy 2 laps, and i pitted on laps 27-54-75(for good measure..lol) and drove the last 25 in A-spec cause i was 2 lazy to do it all myself.....
 
I used my Sauber to win the race.. have not succeded with any other car.. have only tried twice though :P
 
I tried it in the CLK- GTR, but I got blown away by the Group-C racers. It's a fast car, but doesn't seem to stay level with the big boys in any race. Shame. :yuck:
 
I B-spec'd it with the Minolta because I didn't feel like racing around in circles for a few hours or so. Hard front super hard rear and I only had to pit twice (35, 70) for fuel. Easily won the race by six or seven laps.
 
Audi R8 '01 RM/RH
Pit 3 times (i think... not even an issue really)

won by 4 laps on a-spec

also won easily on B-spec at 4 w/ overtake
 
Back