anyone recognise this 'rarri?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sting
  • 15 comments
  • 906 views

Sting

Will I Dream?
Premium
Messages
5,186
England
The Grid
Messages
OnE-JoKeR_
Messages
OneCrazedJoker
it borrows from the Enzo kinda, but its not the shape of the Enzo, the rear end is different or are my eyes just messed up.
 

Attachments

  • F420.jpg
    F420.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 81
It's a Ferrari F420/430 concept. It's mostly a hopped up 360 Modena.
 
It's a 360 Modena with different lights. Made to look like an Enzo.
 
The new 420 Modena, I think it's named after it's new 4.2 liter engine?
 
Yeah. It's one of the cars people are going to whine and scream about when it's not in GT4. The exact model number is not important.
 
They have the story in the new R&T
 
Apparently they registered the name 430 instead of 420 around the world...? Though I don't put it past the car magazines to have just screwed that up totally (Car & Driver).
 
I believe it says 420 in R&T too. The car looks great though.
 
I've heard everything from 420 to 430 to 440 for the new car. Rumor though is that it will be named the Monza, and not the Modena again.

Then again they also have been throwing around the name Balogna... :scared:
 
Common sense says that it should be the 420 after it's 4.2 liter engine just as the 360 is named after its 3.6 liter engine. the 430 has been registered in numerous markets suggesting the name 430. This must be becasue of the 612 Scagletti being named for a 6 liter V12 when it is actually closer to 5.8 liters. It must be a current Ferrari Trend. I don't remember where I read this, it might've been R&T or maybe C/D
 
F430 - it has been mentioned in a thread last week
 
It also has F430 on it's number plate
 
The359
I've heard everything from 420 to 430 to 440 for the new car. Rumor though is that it will be named the Monza, and not the Modena again.

Then again they also have been throwing around the name Balogna... :scared:

I heard it was the 420 Monza. I don't remember the source though.

420 = 4.2 liter.

Personally, I'd grab it if I could, but I just hate the way Ferrari is heading with those fishtail looking taillights, first the Enzo and now the "420 Monza"?
 
Back