Anyone remember my car getting wrecked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTrackd02
  • 7 comments
  • 795 views
congratulations. she looks a beauty
 
Yeah, it was hit by a drunk in a truck, right? Looks great, congrats man! 👍
 
Thanks guys, yeah hit by a drunk driver....
There are a few creaks and a new rattle i cannot find, but overall the car is still pretty solid....lol
 
Wow, they clean her up pretty nice. I didn't expect it to look that good after they fixed it.
 
Glad to see she's back to her original glory man.

She looks good without the spoiler too, did you decide to remove it, or could you not find another one?
 
Glad to see she's back to her original glory man.

She looks good without the spoiler too, did you decide to remove it, or could you not find another one?

Nah, I just like the look of it better without the spoiler....
the only crappy thing is that the shop *lost* my original spoiler wich was undamaged... I forgot to ask for it back right away... but oh well...

All I need is some decent black/silver 18" wheels and the cars looks are where i want them to be :)
Thanks for the compliments too :)
 
Back