anyone remember the original test drive?

jeffgoddin

still team Edward!
Premium
United States
Cleveland
just wondering if anyone else shared my first racing experience, and if so, how far they got? I've got deep PC roots, and the original Test Drive was one of my first loves, though I must admit most of my playing experience was limited to working at a top score on just the first phase (not that I can remember what I got, since that was 14 or so years ago...) since I always failed by the third round IIRC...

The first Test Drive I played was on the Commodore 64 and the only thing I remember about it is that it was awesome driving the Testarossa.

Test Drive 3 was one of, if not the first 3D driving game I played. I first played it in black and white on a laptop then colour on a desktop and remember being totally amazed at the amount this game offered.

It was totally open world, had traffic, dynamic weather, day night cycle, police, damage, in car view, chickens which could get run over and X-Wings at the airport! :crazy:

Robin.

Test Drive 3 was one of, if not the first 3D driving game I played. I first played it in black and white on a laptop then colour on a desktop and remember being totally amazed at the amount this game offered.

It was totally open world, had traffic, dynamic weather, day night cycle, police, damage, in car view, chickens which could get run over and X-Wings at the airport! :crazy:

Robin.

this game was awesome on my first 386.
then we upgraded it to 666 processor and the game ran too fast to actually play!
devastated!

Also the custom track designer was awesome aswell!

Latest Posts

Back