Anyone still hybriding in GT5?

• Thread starter NMKH91
  • 66 comments
I like to keep things somewhat believable. I am surprised I was able to get this car so close to the intended specs.

I know most people have moved on from GT5 by now but I'm just getting started so will continue to share some of the builds I come up with.

I like to keep things somewhat believable. I am surprised I was able to get this car so close to the intended specs.

I know most people have moved on from GT5 by now but I'm just getting started so will continue to share some of the builds I come up with.
Awesome. You and I think very alike. Unfortunately I no longer have a PS3 or GT5, but if I did, I would certainly be hybriding still. *Edit* Feel free to use this list I compiled while making hybrids in GT5. It really helps quite a bit when trying to make race cars with downforce out of normal cars.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MpcpKsTpOJFvEQDqzGFsi5rmC8ne7xNxSyfCuW3R3Qw/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Thanks for that data! I already found that spreadsheet and have it saved on my laptop to excel so I can sort and search it. It's how I figured the falken bp Mazda was the same wheelbase as the Pulsar. I've been saving any of these lists I can find online for future reference.

I joined your facebook group last night so will share some of by builds there too if that's OK.

Thanks for that data! I already found that spreadsheet and have it saved on my laptop to excel so I can sort and search it. It's how I figured the falken bp Mazda was the same wheelbase as the Pulsar. I've been saving any of these lists I can find online for future reference.

I joined your facebook group last night so will share some of by builds there too if that's OK.
Absolutely. Don't be surprised if a few people try to bash hybriding, but don't worry, I don't stand for that nonsense.

Sorry for the sudden bump..

I do have a hybrid save myself, one day I will show them. I can't exactly list them yet, but I made some TXR like hybrids like Ground Zero, Emotional King, and possibly will make Yeti Fang's Clio.

Edit 1: On Easter Weekend, I will personally make some hybrids for Touge, Wangan, or just dream Race Cars.

I will do TXR hybrids first.

Last edited:
I still do some believable driveable hybrids on GT5 but I lost my chance to download SSRX and speed test before they shut down the server.
But now forced to stop due to my PS3 slim drive is almost completely dead and HDD are also on its way out make clicking noise and will read some game with graphical bug or missing textures.
I love hybriding just the frankenstein nature of it all are what makes it so addicting.

but I lost my chance to download SSRX and speed test before they shut down the server.
Fortunately you can get it pretty easily now just by save editing. I recently posted a tutorial in the GT5 section showing how to do it, check it out if you still want the track.

Back