Hello gtplanet, i need your suggestion to find a car more powerful
or the same power as ferrari enzo in monza, i've tried to run with some cars
against enzos but they turn to well and still have great power. I tried to search around
the car shop but didn't find any.
Cars tried
Lamborghini countach - I didn't like it because it is just fast at straights, it's terrible at making corners, too many understeer, i tried to setup a tune, but without success.
Lexus LFA - For a FR car i should suspect that it's inertia it's extremely high, although it has good brakes and accel, it's terrible in turns making it understeer
Open to suggestions
PS: needs to reach 550pp
Thank you.
or the same power as ferrari enzo in monza, i've tried to run with some cars
against enzos but they turn to well and still have great power. I tried to search around
the car shop but didn't find any.
Cars tried
Lamborghini countach - I didn't like it because it is just fast at straights, it's terrible at making corners, too many understeer, i tried to setup a tune, but without success.
Lexus LFA - For a FR car i should suspect that it's inertia it's extremely high, although it has good brakes and accel, it's terrible in turns making it understeer
Open to suggestions
PS: needs to reach 550pp
Thank you.