GTO_VR4 Messages 1,107 Earth Apr 30, 2004 #1 *Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt *sorry, the gtp's censorship kicked in. its an /\/\ = M Heres how I would say it "coom ohm-nia ah-lia de-fi-coo-int"
*Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt *sorry, the gtp's censorship kicked in. its an /\/\ = M Heres how I would say it "coom ohm-nia ah-lia de-fi-coo-int"
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,431 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 30, 2004 #3 And indeed it is.
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 May 1, 2004 #6 Originally posted by GTO_VR4 *Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt *sorry, the gtp's censorship kicked in. its an /\/\ = M Heres how I would say it "coom ohm-nia ah-lia de-fi-coo-int" Click to expand... I only read a book on Classical Latin a few years ago. By that it should be close too "coom ohmnee-ah ahlee-ah dayfeekee-oont.
Originally posted by GTO_VR4 *Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt *sorry, the gtp's censorship kicked in. its an /\/\ = M Heres how I would say it "coom ohm-nia ah-lia de-fi-coo-int" Click to expand... I only read a book on Classical Latin a few years ago. By that it should be close too "coom ohmnee-ah ahlee-ah dayfeekee-oont.
Talentless Yes, I am still alive. Staff Emeritus Messages 10,081 Messages WFG9 May 1, 2004 #7 Originally posted by tabs What's that supposed to mean anyway? Click to expand... "When all else fails." I don't know how literal that translation is; just did a quick Google check.
Originally posted by tabs What's that supposed to mean anyway? Click to expand... "When all else fails." I don't know how literal that translation is; just did a quick Google check.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS May 1, 2004 #8 I took Latin in high school, and the only thing I can remember from it is AMAS, AMAT and AMANT. And, I don't even think that's right.
I took Latin in high school, and the only thing I can remember from it is AMAS, AMAT and AMANT. And, I don't even think that's right.
zoxxy (Banned) Messages 4,334 May 1, 2004 #9 Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt ~ Come ohm-nia-eylia-defisoont. You might already noticed that I know Latin as well, as Bush know politics. And that's real bad.
Cu/\/\ omnia alia deficiunt ~ Come ohm-nia-eylia-defisoont. You might already noticed that I know Latin as well, as Bush know politics. And that's real bad.