Anyone Trading Those 0 Miles -BMW M3s-? & lvl 23 Ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeffyD
  • 9 comments
  • 634 views
Messages
6
Messages
CaptainCadaver
Yeah, my gamesave somehow was corrupted. I was only, like, 20 cars away from the collection trophy. The game decided to freeze on me right on the screen where it gives you a gold trophy for the Formula GT championship on B-Spec... Right after I had read a post warning people to save between races. Then I asked if it could get any worse, and my save wound up on day 1. I have no idea...

Long story short - I love the BMW M3 - CSL, GTR, etc., and I was one of the very few thrilled at the chance of owning brand spanking new models straight from the OCD. But my save died, and when I finally logged back in, everything was Volkswagen.

So I'm looking for those models, still without any mileage on 'em? Anyone have one to trade? If so, tell me what you think they're worth ( or at least, what you're willing to part with them for...), and I'll make it happen. Keep in mind that I didn't bring my kneepads.

I figure that I'll just edit this topic rather than put up a new one.
 
Last edited:
If your Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 from the current OCD is Alpinweiss or Marsrot I can trade for a M3 GTR or M3 CSL (both colours). All in 0/0/0 condition of course.
 
Ha, sure enough, it isn't.

Sorry.
 
Last edited:
If your Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 from the current OCD is Alpinweiss or Marsrot I can trade for a M3 GTR or M3 CSL (both colours). All in 0/0/0 condition of course.

My VW Golf I GTI 1976 is in Marsrot.
If you can wait untill May 23rd it's yours.
 
Do you have multiple accounts? You can dupe tickets back and forth to help build a 0/0/0 collection.
 
I have all M3's in 0/0 seeing as it's the only ocd car to interest me lately,however I am booked until May 6,naturally if someone can help you sooner do it but if not we can work something out.
 
Sounds awesome, Rob. IHopefully we'll be able to make this deal go down on either May 6th, or whenever you're available after that. I'm not in any rush.

But I'll always be interested in M3 models, probably, so anyone else that wants to make a deal, I'm still down.
 
Do you have multiple accounts? You can dupe tickets back and forth to help build a 0/0/0 collection.

I never duped, or really exploited the game is my now deceased save ( because I was afraid of corrupting it, ha), so I really didn't realize that. Sweetness. Still, that 1 trade per system per day limit seems killer. I tried trading a prohibited car, and that even counted as my "trade" for the day. Nonsensical.
 
Sounds awesome, Rob. IHopefully we'll be able to make this deal go down on either May 6th, or whenever you're available after that. I'm not in any rush.

But I'll always be interested in M3 models, probably, so anyone else that wants to make a deal, I'm still down.

Great,I'll add you to my schedule. do you need them all?

Edit: Well anyway let me know what you need and possibly a link to a garage or mygt page and like I said we'll work something out and you having no knee pads will just make it easier for me.:sly:👍
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm still looking for BMWs 0/0/0. I forgot to be smart and specifically state that I'm unfortunately only interested in non-Dealership cars. Shocking, but true.

Just to be clear - I'm looking for 0/0/0 BMW CSLs, GTRs, and '04s. Not the M3 Coupe '07 that is easily purchased new. Haha, thanks. Also am down for M Coupes '98.

Thanks.
 
Back