- 1,336

- Lisboa
- tronrider345
On GT4 there's a glich discovered by fabmaru about race/LMP/touring cars being able to go to dirt/snow tracks:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197103
As anyone tried to do this on gt5 ?
I have tried , by putting a scion fr-s with dirt tires next to a jaguar lm '88 (premium DLC) , unfortunally it failed , when the thumbnail was taking a bit of time to load I clicked X very fast but when I went to the track it loaded the scion instead of Jaguar.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197103
As anyone tried to do this on gt5 ?
I have tried , by putting a scion fr-s with dirt tires next to a jaguar lm '88 (premium DLC) , unfortunally it failed , when the thumbnail was taking a bit of time to load I clicked X very fast but when I went to the track it loaded the scion instead of Jaguar.