anyone try playing gt5 with headphones on? do you play better? because i know i do.

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 2 comments
  • 763 views
Messages
193
Messages
knavish
topic.

can anyone explain why this is?

my personal thoughts were you can hear the tires give way and you are noticing how many downshifts for turns. any ideas?

edit: i turn the music off btw
 
I also use headphones like I do with all my gaming unless my friends are around. Yes I agree you can hear a much more range of subtle sounds clearer than even a good surround sound system (IMO).

I am not sure what you mean about downshifts for turns, but I also have race music off.
 
I just got my tritton ax720's very good investment. Increase the entire game quality. Surround sound lets you hear when a car is gaining on you. IMO your in better tune with the car your driving. There are no outside noises to distract you.

As far as the downshifting i agree I recognize my gear and speed and upon hard braking you can hear the engine rpm letting you downshift without checking your gear... little stuff makes a huge difference
 
Back