Anyone up for a race with a girl? =P

• Thread starter Hollow
  • 29 comments

Hollow

Premium
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi
TurboToastt
I'm looking for some people who are willing to play in some friendly as well as some intense races..

If interested, add me on my PSN account, HoLLoWxEyEs

Thanks TC!

Last edited:
I'm looking for some ppl who r willing to play in some friendly as well as some intense races,,

If interested, add me on my PSN account, HoLLoWxEyEs

Well young lady, I'm sure if you go online you will find people to race with regardless of sex (if you get my drift :)).

Oh I came here looking for people who actually play to race like adults.. lol

When I randomly go online.. it's just people ramming and bumping into each other.. which is NOT fun

=]

I've seen your lap times... you're too good for me! :)

I don't care.. lol.. I'm adding you anyway XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes its not fun then you want to race and you only get idiot rammers taking you out all the time:grumpy:
I hosted a ranked room for 2hrs yesterday and had some great hard races but it only took 2 rammers to come in the room to stuff it up for everyone.
So I'll race you, I don't care if I get beaten by a lady, as long as its a good hard clean race:tup:

Yes its not fun then you want to race and you only get idiot rammers taking you out all the time:grumpy:
I hosted a ranked room for 2hrs yesterday and had some great hard races but it only took 2 rammers to come in the room to stuff it up for everyone.
So I'll race you, I don't care if I get beaten by a lady, as long as its a good hard clean race:tup:

Oh what time were you on yesterday..?

hahahha.. Awesome then... I'll add ya =]

Add me if you want, I won't ram you...

Will do.. =]

hahha I was about to lol..

was racing on SHIFT.. but too tired now.. had a long day,

you wake up pretty early eh..? lol

Last edited:
First of all - here and online (gaming), sex doesn't matter. I'd race with any one as long as they are clean.

Second - Do you have GT5P? I feel that game is much harder and much more challenging than Shift, as well as making different racing skills more apparent.

Thirdly - Yeah I'll race you - dunno if I'd win, but I play for fun, not winning.

lol... you're right .. I mentioned "girl" just for some attention =P

and no I don't own GTP5 =[

But I do know what you mean though because i've played every game in the GT series since I was 7 lol.. Shift doesn't even come close!

Last edited:
lol... ur right .. I mentioned "girl" just for some attention =P

and no I don't own GTP5 =[

But I do know what u mean though cuz i've played every game in the GT series since I was 7 lol.. Shift doesn't even come close!

Unfortunately, I own Shift for the 360 but if you plan on picking up GT5 you can definitely add me for that, and don't forget to stop by your friendly neighborhood tuning shop.

/shameless advertisement.

:lol:

Hi Hollowxeyes, there's an unwanted trend in your posting here, namely a profusion of "txt" speak. 👎

Our AUP is very, very clear on the use of lazy slang when posting here, i.e. things such as "r", "u", "ur", "ppl" instead of "are", "you", "your" and "people".
You agreed to abide by the rules of the AUP when you registered here, so you should be aware that it's required that you do so in each and every post you make here.
Take this warning as a friendly "heads-up" to post properly in future.

Thanks. 👍

Feel free to add me. I cannot stand the people that ram you off the road. My psn is Aldo_GTP
I've been a bit distracted by the new Pro Ev though, I'm talking 18 hours playtime since Friday... and I'm at school most of the day

Unfortunately, I own Shift for the 360 but if you plan on picking up GT5 you can definitely add me for that, and don't forget to stop by your friendly neighborhood tuning shop.

/shameless advertisement.

:lol:

HAHHAA I already use your tunes XD

You don't need much marketing.. ur awesome at what u do!

:bowdown:

Hi Hollowxeyes, there's an unwanted trend in your posting here, namely a profusion of "txt" speak. 👎

Our AUP is very, very clear on the use of lazy slang when posting here, i.e. things such as "r", "u", "ur", "ppl" instead of "are", "you", "your" and "people".
You agreed to abide by the rules of the AUP when you registered here, so you should be aware that it's required that you do so in each and every post you make here.
Take this warning as a friendly "heads-up" to post properly in future.

Thanks. 👍

I I Super Morderator lol..

Wait.. I can use "lol" right?

So you like it hard and clean :) add me also then - SteveO1965

Yea.. exactly like you like it :sly:

Dude, Seriously?
Thats funny and all but...
What are you, 5?

LOL XD

NEVER trust who you meet on the internet lol

Oops, now you've triple posted hollowxeyes :lol:

Seriously though, it is worth reading (and adhering to) the AUP, it's what makes this forum so usable, friendly and worthwhile ccompared to many more I could mention (not to mention the fact that there are a lot of people on here for whom English is not their first language).

Feel free to add me by the way - GTP_DGiant2000, although your probably a lot quicker than me, I do like to race fair 👍

Andy

Yes, the edit button is your friend.

That being said, I'm always looking for clean racers. My PSN is JonesyGT246.

Oops, now you've triple posted hollowxeyes :lol:

Seriously though, it is worth reading (and adhering to) the AUP, it's what makes this forum so usable, friendly and worthwhile ccompared to many more I could mention (not to mention the fact that there are a lot of people on here for whom English is not their first language).

Feel free to add me by the way - GTP_DGiant2000, although your probably a lot quicker than me, I do like to race fair 👍

Andy

You're right.. I personally get annoyed as well when people use short-terms lol

And I'll definately add you.. Who knows.. I might not be XD

Yes, the edit button is your friend.

That being said, I'm always looking for clean racers. My PSN is JonesyGT246.

Thanks for the advice lol

I'll edit every post!

I'll edit every post!
Just like you didn't do there? And I'll merge the 4 in a row you did earlier too...

Use the edit post button, or the multiquote
multiquote_off.gif
feature, when you post so that you don't double, triple and quadruple post in future. Thanks.

lets see how good you are. add me under my name.

Like everyone said i am looking for a clean racers and not need to winning all time. :)

Are you gonna to impress us? lets see again. :P

Latest Posts

Back