- 1,210

- Sydney
The race cars in gt5 are very fun to drive and ofcourse faster, But I find it more enjoyable to drive production cars, either stock or tuned.
If anyone else is intrested in some battles of this type my PSN is l33tworks. Thats with a small "L" at the start
Might go over friends house tonight, so in a few hours so I might make this server.
It will proabbly be called PRODUCTION CARS ONLY, and the HP limits will be avialble when you hover over the server or disclosed within.
I am in australia so you will probably have to change you region to ALL.
The rules are, No skid recovery, no active steering, and damage set to full. 5 laps accros 3 varying stages. Not cut penalities to keep things more lively unless requested however bumping during a serious race will be frowned upon.
The other assits, which exist in real life, are offcourse left unrestricted as they should, and left to your discrection as to what to use.
However, I will state it would be appreciated if you adhere to what assist the car you are driving would have in real life.
This means if you are driving a car that has no ASM or TCS in real life, it would be more fun to set those assists accordingly in GT5. This will not be enforced and is more of a gentlemens agreement.
To start things off. I was thinking of a unrestrcited battle.
Use any car of any power, tuning or weight, as long as it was a production car available for purchase, it qualifies, however you will have to stick with that car accross the varying stages. I would say one car per race meet.
So no chopping and changing to pick a car that is best suited to the conditions. Pick a car you are fond of and stick with it. You can reconsider your choice at the next event. You can however change the tuning for each track.
Since these first few racess will be unrestricted, Any tyres of your choice will be available. However in races where tuned cars are not allowed the tyres will be limited to Sport tyres or lower.
Just a note I am not taking the organization or reliablity of this server being up very seriorlsy so this is more of a fun event rather than something well planned. But if you are interested add me to PSN and we'll see what we can work out.
If anyone else is intrested in some battles of this type my PSN is l33tworks. Thats with a small "L" at the start
Might go over friends house tonight, so in a few hours so I might make this server.
It will proabbly be called PRODUCTION CARS ONLY, and the HP limits will be avialble when you hover over the server or disclosed within.
I am in australia so you will probably have to change you region to ALL.
The rules are, No skid recovery, no active steering, and damage set to full. 5 laps accros 3 varying stages. Not cut penalities to keep things more lively unless requested however bumping during a serious race will be frowned upon.
The other assits, which exist in real life, are offcourse left unrestricted as they should, and left to your discrection as to what to use.
However, I will state it would be appreciated if you adhere to what assist the car you are driving would have in real life.
This means if you are driving a car that has no ASM or TCS in real life, it would be more fun to set those assists accordingly in GT5. This will not be enforced and is more of a gentlemens agreement.
To start things off. I was thinking of a unrestrcited battle.
Use any car of any power, tuning or weight, as long as it was a production car available for purchase, it qualifies, however you will have to stick with that car accross the varying stages. I would say one car per race meet.
So no chopping and changing to pick a car that is best suited to the conditions. Pick a car you are fond of and stick with it. You can reconsider your choice at the next event. You can however change the tuning for each track.
Since these first few racess will be unrestricted, Any tyres of your choice will be available. However in races where tuned cars are not allowed the tyres will be limited to Sport tyres or lower.
Just a note I am not taking the organization or reliablity of this server being up very seriorlsy so this is more of a fun event rather than something well planned. But if you are interested add me to PSN and we'll see what we can work out.