Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Dec 19, 2013 #1 I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted.
I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted.
jdiaz092009 Messages 3,019 Boston Ma Messages jdiaz092009 Messages prejudgeddust5 Dec 19, 2013 #2 Slashfan I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted. Click to expand... Your title sounds wrong jk
Slashfan I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted. Click to expand... Your title sounds wrong jk
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Dec 19, 2013 #3 Thanks for pointig that out lol
jdiaz092009 Messages 3,019 Boston Ma Messages jdiaz092009 Messages prejudgeddust5 Dec 19, 2013 #4 Slashfan Thanks for pointig that out lol Click to expand... No problem that is what I am here for. Did not want people to take this the wrong way, there are some freaks out there!
Slashfan Thanks for pointig that out lol Click to expand... No problem that is what I am here for. Did not want people to take this the wrong way, there are some freaks out there!
Harry6784 Messages 1,591 Under the Hood Dec 19, 2013 #5 I got a no nos muscle room going, 4 spots left
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Dec 19, 2013 #6 I'll be online in a min slash, I'll join you wherever you're at.
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Dec 19, 2013 #7 I'm not in a room at the moment.
FastFurious77 Premium Messages 1,823 England Dec 26, 2013 #8 Slashfan I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted. Click to expand... anything goes these days... Lol Jk
Slashfan I've only got a couple cars, nothing really drag tuned. Just want to play around if anyone is intersted. Click to expand... anything goes these days... Lol Jk