Anyone up to 25 laps Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016 at a circuit track?

• Thread starter Vendrah
  • 9 comments

Which of these suits good for you?

• Any weekday from monday to thursday, 23:59 GMT

• Any weekday from monday to thursday, 13:00 GMT

• Any weekday from monday to thursday, 11:00 GMT

• Fridays, 11:00 GMT

• Fridays, 13:00 GMT

• Sunday, 23:59 GMT

• Saturday, 11:00 GMT

• Saturday, 13:00 GMT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brazil
Brasilia
Gt_Vendrah
Hello guys, as mentioned on GTP DriveClub main topic, some people were interesting on having an "endurance" (30-60 min race) with the new SLS AMG GT3 2016 (not DLC, unlocked after a challange). Im interested too, and I think that the private lobbies settings and DC are good and its a very shame that we got absolutely nothing running on DC here on GTP (the Mini Series is gone due to low interest).

I created this topic and I ask you, that is interested on having this race or even some event, that post something here saying so. I wish to know what are the bests hours on GMT for you, and also your preferences of which track we could use for endurance (please one with a lap that lasts at least a minute) and draft settings (low for realism, average or high for more competition?).

I hope we can have a decent demand. Im really creating this because no one still done yet and I really dont care if someone else wants to organize this instead of me.

Unfortunately, I can't do online races for the foreseeable future - however, you have a good spread of times to cover the international nature of the forum; why no options for Saturday though?

Sounds like fun and I will vote for a time later when I know it will suit.

The car is not an SLS. It replaced the SLS GT3 but is called Mercedes-AMG GT3. My OCD cannot help this. I'm sorry!

Thanks for the info. I will edit the text but the title no longer can be changed.

Unfortunately, I can't do online races for the foreseeable future - however, you have a good spread of times to cover the international nature of the forum; why no options for Saturday though?

Im going to reset the whole survey now and add a bit of diversity on the times. And add a saturday time.

EDIT: Couldnt reset, but I have add saturday times.

Thanks for the info. I will edit the text but the title no longer can be changed...
I think you can always edit a thread title - apparently it's something like right clicking in the title field.

EDIT: Just click thread tools under the title.

Latest Posts

Back