Anyone use credit generators?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike141
  • 12 comments
  • 1,228 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
27
Came across these programs that claim to add unlimited amount of credits to your gt6 game free. Do these actually work? Seeing that the 20mil credit glitch is gone and I bought the game after it was fixed, thinking of trying it to get a little more $$$$.
 
Like Gameshark or Action Replay?
 
Like Gameshark or Action Replay?
It was a program you download on your PC, put in your PSN login and select however many credits you want to add and it claims it then adds them to your GT6 game.
 
Came across these programs that claim to add unlimited amount of credits to your gt6 game free. Do these actually work? Seeing that the 20mil credit glitch is gone and I bought the game after it was fixed, thinking of trying it to get a little more $$$$.


put the links here so we can check them out bro
 
*nope.avi*

Here was 1 I came across...

This will definitely be a scam. Do not download and execute. Those things are around for all kinds of games and they always are scams.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: VBR
Yeah, sounds pretty fishy to me.
To be honest, I don't think I could ever cheat to get credits. It would ruin the fun and satisfaction out of saving up money to get that expensive car that you have always wanted. I know grinding sucks sometimes, but it feels good in the end...
...unless, you know, the events have a crappy payout. lol
 
I'm 99% sure if it "did" work, we can't tell you because it may not fit with the AUP.

That being said, the site (domain) is on at least 1 blacklist. I wouldn't go near it.
 
I never used garage editor in any gran turismo game....how does that work?
 
I never used garage editor in any gran turismo game....how does that work?

Google it, that type of conversation is against the AUP of this site. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back