Anyone watch Chappells Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryce301
  • 5 comments
  • 499 views

Bryce301

(Banned)
Messages
31
anyone watch Chappell show leave a reply talk about show "im rich biatch"
 
i have fallen away from watching it, but next to MXC on spike, Chapelles show is possibly the funniest thing on TV!!! i wonder what he'll do concerning Rick James' passing.....
 
All they need to do is re-run that original Rick James sketch, it was funny as hell!

"Chahlie Murphy!"
 
Yeah they keep saying in the news that he was going to do another episode or something with Rick James
 
Anderton
All they need to do is re-run that original Rick James sketch, it was funny as hell!

"Chahlie Murphy!"
yeah but in that episode it makes him seem so messed up for like the last 5 minutes you see him hes say "cocaine is a hell of a drug" it makes him just seem messed up
 
Bryce301
yeah but in that episode it makes him seem so messed up for like the last 5 minutes you see him hes say "cocaine is a hell of a drug" it makes him just seem messed up
I thought that was the point. I mean, I'm as sad as everyone else to hear about Rick, but the man was fu**ed up, no doubt about it. Remember the clip in that skit when he denies ever slapping Charlie Murphy, saying the accusation is outlandish, then without missing a beat he says, "I recall doing that."

Cocaine IS a hell of a drug...
 
Back