Anything I Can Do?

United States
Douglasville, GA
angloamerican73
Hey

First off, YES i know the games graphics are dated, but im not playing it on my newer HD TV. Im playing it on my older 32in widescreen TV. Anyway my question is this. Is there anything i can do that will make the game look better on the PS2?. Ive tried the "smoothing feature" of the PS2, and to some degree it works. But for some reason the graphics are really blocky, and i cannot see the corners that are coming up whilst driving. Was it really this bad when it came out?, or do i just need to adjust my TV or something?. Maybe the widescreen isnt helping, so is there a setting in the PS2 options that would help?. It really is a great game, and i dont want to sit on my PC using espxe if i can help it. If there isnt anything i can do though, maybe thats the way to go?.

Thanks

AngloAmerican

You're talking about a game made for the PS1, I don't think there's much you can do. And, of course, using a big 32" screen definitely won't help. If you don't want to see every little inconsistency, you should probably go down to a 21" or (God forbid ;)) a 19" TV.

Back