Anything like gt6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sicz24
  • 3 comments
  • 563 views
Messages
1
Canada
Canada
Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong area.
Like many people I am very disappointed in GTS I've waited years for this game and bought a ps4 just so I can play it only to find out it's just another racing game and that they decided to do away with what made grand turismo fun and unique.
With that said are there any games on ps4 which compare to GT6 feature wise? I loved being able to take an everyday car and make it a race car and see the difference every tune up made.
Thanks!
 
Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong area.
Like many people I am very disappointed in GTS I've waited years for this game and bought a ps4 just so I can play it only to find out it's just another racing game and that they decided to do away with what made grand turismo fun and unique.
With that said are there any games on ps4 which compare to GT6 feature wise? I loved being able to take an everyday car and make it a race car and see the difference every tune up made.
Thanks!

Forza 7 is your best bet (if you have a Pc or Xbox that is).
In Ps4?
Maybe the Crew 2 would do (when its released)?Either way I dont think there is a PS4 game similar to GT6.
 
I stopped at GT4, cause I was disappointed what they came up with after the near-perfect A-Spec, and rather played the first Forza on XBox.
Have hardly played any racing games seriously but found Driveclub do be the most GT like experience with its huge grind, different cups, loads of cars, not to mention the presentation. Its only downside is that it’s locked to 30fps even on the pro, and feels weird playing after having experienced the 60fps-awesomeness that is pC, AC, Wipeout Omega, and now GTS.
 
Back