APB: Reloaded (Now Available for XBOX ONE)XBOne 

• Thread starter JR98
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
B071DBF0B91C22286DC73A67B088035EB8AD0C32

APB: Reloaded is a free to play open world MMO that was released in 2010 as a subscription based game by Realtime Worlds (Crackdown). It initially struggled and was sold to another developer (Reloaded Games) who made it a F2P game with microtransactions.

3072724-8.jpg

It recently got a quiet launch on XBOX ONE and, like the PC version, it is free (Although an XBOX Live Gold subscription is required) and offers open-world combat for up to 100 players, a range of vehicles, heavy customization options and more.

Due to the game being free, it has microtransactions. And lots of them, even ranging up to $200 for 40k in game currency (called G1C).

The developers are calling this a "soft launch", hence the quiet release. Those who play the game in the first 30 days recieve a free fireworks flare launcher and new vehicle. If you play for over 10 hours in this period you also get an exclusive in-game title and weapon skins.

A PS4 version is also in the works but does not have a release date although the devs say it will come after the "first post-launch pach for XBOX ONE" which is around a month away.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-style-mmo-apb-reloaded-quietly-launches-on-xbo/1100-6440456/

My thoughts on the game (after 1.5 hours):
The game seems like it could be fun to play, except (possibly down to my internet) I had it running with heavy lag for a lot of the time I played, although I did get to play 1 entire mission as an enforcer which involved going to a bunch of lockups to steal cash back from the criminals and taking it back to our lockup. Was good fun, even though I lost due to my "partner" being AFK and leaving me to try to fend off 3 criminals on my own.

I didn't seem to be the only one with performance issues as I saw a lot of people in the in-game chat complaining of heavy lag as well.

Last edited:
I've seen gameplay for this on PC a few months ago and was interested, but I don't know much about it. Is it PvP-only or are there PvE missions as well?

Dan
I've seen gameplay for this on PC a few months ago and was interested, but I don't know much about it. Is it PvP-only or are there PvE missions as well?
PVP only

I have no idea what I'm doing. Mugged a bitch and she dropped a suitcase, necklace and something else, can't pick up the necklace or other thing and I'm now wondering around with a suitcase.

Also got into a epic battle with the popo only to find out a few minutes in I'm "not ready" and can't be hurt or hurt others. Oops.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Mugged a bitch and she dropped a suitcase, necklace and something else, can't pick up the necklace or other thing and I'm now wondering around with a suitcase.
You need to put the suitcase in a vehicle before picking the rest up.

If you play this game this month you get a new gun (Firework Launcher) and a new car for each character

This is the car you get for a criminal character (I'll check what the cop gets later, if it's even any different):
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

And this is what it was like 5 seconds later:
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Back