APC's new album - eMOTIVeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 6 comments
  • 520 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
This morning I heard a radio add for it, has anyone actually got it? It seems a bit out of the blue, seeing as they only recently (or am I having some sort of time lapse thing going on here) released Thirteenth step.

So has anyone heard about it? And is it grood?
 
I've listened to the samples of the tracks on amazon.com and I know that Jared (Sandstorm) has it. It sounds pretty grood but not as amazing as the previous two. It's sort of anti-war stuff.

Get it anyway. :D
 
I don't really like the outlook of this album, as I believe it is mainly covers. It hasn't been getting good reviews either.
 
i really liked the cover they did of Lennons Imagine, havnt heard the whole cd, seems to be getting mixed opinions
 
It has a few good songs, but overall it's actually pretty disappointing. 👎
 
Shannon
It has a few good songs, but overall it's actually pretty disappointing. 👎

Agreed... However, it's starting to grow on me... Although, I don't like the songs where Billy sings lead...


;)
 
i gave it a listen today and its damn fine, just great stuff
 
Back