***Apex V2R*** Thrustmaster T-LCM brake mod

Good afternoon,

I should get them today or in the next couple of days.
I will let you know if they are an upgrade. i orderd the 3 piece set soft , medium and hard

I ended up ordering a set myself. They sent me an additional purple bushing which is extra soft.

I tried using the purple, black, and white, either together or with a spring and i just didnt quite like the feel.

It felt like deflating a sponge. But it didnt return quick enough. So the feel was sort of odd.

Hard to explain but i think i prefer the springs resistance vs these bushings.

I should use them more, buy im so comfortable with my setup now.

Ok wel my problem is that with iracing when i go full travel im only at 50% brake with both red springs and all washers and that is at 100kg settings. i hope that using the black and red instead of the springs the travel will be more gradualy. mabye ill need 2 red. Ill let you know.

Ok wel my problem is that with iracing when i go full travel im only at 50% brake with both red springs and all washers and that is at 100kg settings. i hope that using the black and red instead of the springs the travel will be more gradualy. mabye ill need 2 red. Ill let you know.

I had to get stiffer springs for mine. Im using a 32kg and a 35kg spring currently and they feel great with the load cell at 97kg.

I had the same issue where i had depressed the springs it all they way and i was smashing the flat springs into the load cell to achieve 100 braking it ACC.

The stiffer springs help a lot with this. IM me if you want more info.

I had to get stiffer springs for mine. Im using a 32kg and a 35kg spring currently and they feel great with the load cell at 97kg.

I had the same issue where i had depressed the springs it all they way and i was smashing the flat springs into the load cell to achieve 100 braking it ACC.

The stiffer springs help a lot with this. IM me if you want more info.

Hey, could you please tell me where to find these springs? I really need them, because I have the same issue. I ended up here, please help me :)

Last edited:
Back