Apologies offered in advance....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian JB
  • 12 comments
  • 1,672 views
Messages
502
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Ian Bick
Hi,

My PSN name is IJZ8501

I have changed the buttons set up on my controller here and I am delighted with the results. I am a fair bit quicker and wayyy more smooth on the brakes and throttle.

I have been practicing offline for a few days now and I do feel to be quite consistent. That said, when I do get it wrong, muscle memory gets all bewildered and confused and I press the wrong button. So....

In another day or so, I will enter the daily / weekly races. If I do get all crossed up and end up ramming you into the wall or armco or A.N. Other - Please accept my apologies in advance - Its not meant to be dirty driving.... Promise!!!

Regards.

Ian.
 
In your early races, you may see quite a lot of erm, as you say 'wrong button' pressing.
Welcome and enjoy yourself:tup:
 
If you mess up just tell whoever was on the wrong end that you are sorry, if they log off, send a message, that is what i do. It goes a loooong way..
That's one way of doing it. Another is to tell whoever you run into that they braked in the wrong place or they didn't hold their line. Oh, and then make sure you call them trash.

That seems to be the 2nd most popular way of handling it. :lol:
 
That's one way of doing it. Another is to tell whoever you run into that they braked in the wrong place or they didn't hold their line. Oh, and then make sure you call them trash.

That seems to be the 2nd most popular way of handling it. :lol:
Isn't that the 1st most popular way, with apologising being somewhere around 10th?
 
Hi,

My PSN name is IJZ8501

I have changed the buttons set up on my controller here and I am delighted with the results. I am a fair bit quicker and wayyy more smooth on the brakes and throttle.

I have been practicing offline for a few days now and I do feel to be quite consistent. That said, when I do get it wrong, muscle memory gets all bewildered and confused and I press the wrong button. So....

In another day or so, I will enter the daily / weekly races. If I do get all crossed up and end up ramming you into the wall or armco or A.N. Other - Please accept my apologies in advance - Its not meant to be dirty driving.... Promise!!!

Regards.

Ian.
Last time I checked, GT Sport is a racing video game, not a bumper car video game.
 
Speaking of button mapping, how do we assign windshield wipers to a button? I dont see it anywhere. Im using a controller btw.
 
Speaking of button mapping, how do we assign windshield wipers to a button? I dont see it anywhere. Im using a controller btw.
I don't think there's a windshield wiper button.
 
Speaking of button mapping, how do we assign windshield wipers to a button? I dont see it anywhere. Im using a controller btw.
You can only assign that a button on the toy steering wheels. Luckily wipers came into existence before rain.
 
Back