Approximate HP Range for Each Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter dumbaboo
  • 0 comments
  • 319 views
Messages
17
Hi, will anyone be able to come up with an approximate hp of ur car to race in each race. I'd love to do it myself but with all the school & work that i have, i've only been able to play gt4 like 3 hrs a week. However i do enjoy racing against opponents with similar hp instead of overpowering them. I understand that the A-Spec Point does give you an estimated difficulty before each race, but I just don't have the time to enter & exit each race just to be able to race in a more challenging environment. So to make a long story short, if anyone can come up with a list of races with a desirable hp range to make the races challengin, i'm sure it'll be more than helpful to all of us.
 
Back