April Fool's already?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter1265
  • 4 comments
  • 1,546 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
Messages
scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
So I was looking on metacritic.com looking for the Battlefield Bad Company 2 review score on the PS3 page, and I stumbled across a new release; Titled Gran Turismo 5. The game's release date, according to the site, is April 1st, 2010!

Oh the irony!

Anyways, this is obviously false. So I just thought I'd share the mindless guessing/joking to everybody here while the PSN is supposidly malfunctioning.

Enjoy!
 
well, it is a thursday so it could be a USA release. But how hilarious would it be if it were true. Maybe sony has a sense of humor after all...
 
Delete pointless thread.. read the rules about posting release dates.
 
Delete pointless thread.. read the rules about posting release dates.

To be fair, he acknowledges its fake. I wouldn't put it past Sony/PD to set the date for April 1st themselves, then Just post a message on the site saying "Haha! April fools, you can't have the game yet silly..."
 
Everyday has been April Fools' for us!

The game will likely be out in 2007-2008: APRIL FOOLS!

The game will be out by X-mas 2009: APRIL FOOLS!

The game will release in March in Japan in 2010: APRIL FOOLS!

Kazunori is working hard: APRIL FOOLS!


J/k about the last one ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back