Aranthanth Pearl!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RYAN
  • 11 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
2,638
Wales
Caerphilly, SW
Messages
[-_-]MILO[-_-]
Messages
RYAN-31
Hi there i would love to get a few more of these paints, im not sure if iv'e spelt it completely correctly, but im sure if you now the paint you will know what im after. Its similar to midnight purple III. I have got 1100+ cars and 2000 + paints. I await your offer:tup:

If it turns out it its a chip available in the premium car dealership please let me know.

* the actual name is Amaranth Pearl. Thanks to Drevenger ;)
 
Last edited:
do you know the vehicle it comes on.. so that It will make it easier for me to find.. like audi, bmw, nissan etc. If I have it I will send it..
 
do you know the vehicle it comes on.. so that It will make it easier for me to find.. like audi, bmw, nissan etc. If I have it I will send it..

Its a Mini color 👍
 
It is on the '98 Mini. Don't think I have any but I'll look.
 
sent Pm... I have a some chips..
 
also, I have some midnight purples if interested
 
It is on the '98 Mini. Don't think I have any but I'll look.

If it's not on any of the premiums thats what it would be ;)

*Replied to PM pottert ;)
 
If it's not on any of the premiums thats what it would be ;)

*Replied to PM pottert ;)

Even if its not available in NCD I was able to send 5 of them 👍
 
Back