Arcade Challenge Card - Grasshopper

• Thread starter Alan_G
  • 12 comments
Bugman_27
This is the challenge card awarded for "not going off the track in EXPERT difficulty in Arcade mode and winning the race".

It's really not specific enough. What is "the track"? Do curbs count as the track? What is "off the track"; one wheel off, two wheels off? Or is one wheel kept on the track considered to be still on the track?

Just achieved this challenge card now. On previous attempts I avoided the grass and used the curbs, but failed to get the card. This time I avoided all of the curbs and it worked.

This one drove me CRAZY till I gave up on it. I am going to have to try it again. What car do you reccomend? which one did you use? I was using the FXX but it is a bit twitchy.

This one drove me CRAZY till I gave up on it. I am going to have to try it again. What car do you reccomend? which one did you use? I was using the FXX but it is a bit twitchy.

Were you slightly nuts is using FXX, i use the F430 challenge.

Last night I did the F430 GT2 Trophy. Couldn't believe how easy that car is in this game (grip, brakes, stability, you name it). I would say it should be a good car to win that particular card.

I Finally did it,used F333SP at Mt Tremblant. The 4 races in Expert are Mt Tremblant, Infineon(wet) Virginia, and Spa(wet) and it is OK to touch the curbs slightly.

The problem with changing cars in arcade mode is, when you change cars you have to start ALL OVER from beginner and go through it all again.

Last edited:
Hi guys i am brand new.
I need help on this grasshopper challenge card.
It made me lose my mind.
I played with4 or 5 cars first track of expert mode with assists max.
I just cant get to the first guy he is so up ahead.
Which car is best what strategy should i use?
Please help i am so into it. :crazy::ouch:

Last edited:
hi guys i am brand new lol
i need help on this grasshopper challenge card
it made me lose my mind
i played with4 or 5 cars first track of expert mode with assists max...
i just cant get to the first guy he is so up ahead..
which car is best what strategy should i use...
please help i am sooo into it...:crazy::ouch:

Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet. I've approved this post, but in the future, please use proper capital letters and punctuation. It not only makes you sound as intelligent as you really are, it helps keep the quality level of our forums up.

Thanks.

hi guys i am brand new lol
i need help on this grasshopper challenge card
it made me lose my mind
i played with4 or 5 cars first track of expert mode with assists max...
i just cant get to the first guy he is so up ahead..
which car is best what strategy should i use...
please help i am sooo into it...:crazy::ouch:

I would suggest the 333SP. It's not necessarily the easiest car to drive, but for some reason the AI seem less competitive in this car.

OK, thanks Duke, I will.
For the 333SP, I used this car, well the same problem again.
I am not a weak driver but for some reason by the time I get to the 3rd or 2nd position,I am 10 seconds or more behind and low on time.
Maybe I should use other tracks (not the first one) and choose a slower car like GTO 250.
So there is no tricks or hints on this one I suppose.
Aaa... Guys, you dont actually need to be the 1st...:)
I got the challenge card without being the first...:cheers:
This might help everyone...:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back