Arcade Drift Board

• Thread starter Garthaniel
  • 19 comments
United States
United States
Garthaniel1986
IMG_20190301_161945121.jpg
Curious to see what others board looks like I only keep my top 12 scores.. Post them up boyzz.. I will try to update my board as it updates lol

Last edited:
View media item 50164never played this mode before
this thread got me started lol
ill try to top paul scores the next times but it doesn't look easy
good thing about this mode is it forces you to tune the **** out of the car

Last edited:
View media item 50164never played this mode before
this thread got me started lol
ill try to top paul scores the next times but it doesn't look easy
good thing about this mode is it forces you to tune the **** out of the car

looks good your replay, but please next time let the point counter on. i like to analyse every round

I think you can see the point counter in 1 of the replays

i saw your points on one moment in the replay, it wasnt bad. but why you did tourn it off on the other scenes off the replay. let the points run.
i am someone who drift since gt5, than gt5 prologue and gt6 on point at suzuka east.
the online update after every round on gt5 prologue with points was great and i wish that this come back on gt sport

i saw your points on one moment in the replay, it wasnt bad. but why you did tourn it off on the other scenes off the replay. let the points run.
i am someone who drift since gt5, than gt5 prologue and gt6 on point at suzuka east.
the online update after every round on gt5 prologue with points was great and i wish that this come back on gt sport
I never drift in points mode. I just tried it out because you were saying you had the world record -_-
I also never drift at suzuka when I play alone.
I like drifting in free mode on tracks that look like roads. I miss Eiger Norwand and Deep Forest from the previous GT games.

I never drift in points mode. I just tried it out because you were saying you had the world record -_-
I also never drift at suzuka when I play alone.
I like drifting in free mode on tracks that look like roads. I miss Eiger Norwand and Deep Forest from the previous GT games.

i realy loved eiger nordwand.

i didnt want to start a fight with you or someone else. i love to drift suzuka east on drift mode with points since GT5. on GT5 i build my own 8,5km track to drift.

my sense on drifting is to beat my own points. and after many hours i get better and better and want to know how good i am.
and i search a lot on youtube, but didnt find so much point drifter.
yes, theres a lot of tandem and online drifting. i like to watch it, but heart beats for suzuka east points.

i tryed online drift at lobby, but with my preferred cam view (on the roof) its imposible to make tandem. because you cant see the other drifter (especially when you are leader).

so sorry for my "world record", but i want to know what my points are worth

i realy loved eiger nordwand.

i didnt want to start a fight with you or someone else. i love to drift suzuka east on drift mode with points since GT5. on GT5 i build my own 8,5km track to drift.

my sense on drifting is to beat my own points. and after many hours i get better and better and want to know how good i am.
and i search a lot on youtube, but didnt find so much point drifter.
yes, theres a lot of tandem and online drifting. i like to watch it, but heart beats for suzuka east points.

i tryed online drift at lobby, but with my preferred cam view (on the roof) its imposible to make tandem. because you cant see the other drifter (especially when you are leader).

so sorry for my "world record", but i want to know what my points are worth
yeah I miss the Toscana roads from GT5
can you imagine these roads in GT Sport? would be Paradise

yeah I miss the Toscana roads from GT5
can you imagine these roads in GT Sport? would be Paradise

i coulnd find a messure to discribe my love to build a track like on gt5 to drift. sorry for my bad english. i loved it to drift on my own track in gt5

little update from my board.
and i set three new world records in one week.

and i tryed it very long the last months, not daily or weekly - but when i start playing it takes normaly 10-15h :lol:
i think nobody else sits so long each session to beat his own records, always trying new setups, ffb-setting and testing each setup with different ffb-settings.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200203010139.jpg

my drift trial points are little high :D

607.372.013 points

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200203010215.jpg

and here my latest drift record

and the setup

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200203014451.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200203014509.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200203014515.jpg

Back