Arcade Help

United Kingdom
YorkshireLand
SVTlover
I seem to have some trouble trying to finish the final race in Legend difficulty

the best ive managed is 3rd with all aids on max

any advice on beating this one?

try reducing the assists on level as some of them make you slower safer but still slower. SC set to 0 will help you and try pushing harder find the limits of the car sometimes that means going off track but once you know the limits you can race on the edge!

Yeah, as Zedux said, take the assists off, this is true for most games in that they actually make you slower overall and don't help improve your driving skills.
The only assist that is useful is ABS brakes and sometimes Traction Control. But its more fun without them. ABS is always useful because it means you never lock the brakes (but takes away the challenge of braking) and Traction Control is sometimes useful for cars with a lot of power at low speeds (but again, takes away the challenge of throttle control).

Just tried it now with the SC strength off and everything else at 4, I managed 2nd and there was no way in hell I was gonna catch him, I managed this after numerous attempts, my other problem is that other cars either get in my way or ram me at the hairpins, taking all the aids of would probably make things worse as I tend to have a heavy right finger, I'll try lower the aids to 3 and see what happens

How many minutes last the races ? I never did the Arcade Mode in FC so I'm not sure you can change that, but (if you can) try to make the races longer, it will give you more time to catch up.

Nope you can't change the time, otherwise I'd have done it by now, it crashed earlier so I'm having to redo the difficulty again

UPDATE:
I've now done it, thanks for the tips, I used max ABS, TC at 3 and SC at 0 and I also turned off my XMB music which seemed to make a difference weirdly

Last edited:
You can choose the car can't you? I think that the AI has problems with some of the cars. If I remember correctly the 333 is one of them. I think you'd have to start from the beginning if you picked a new car.

A good car to use in Arcade I have found is the FXX .

The best arcade car by far is the F333SP .

Last edited:
Back