Arcade Mode: does it give you anything besides A-spec points?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BadBatsuMaru
  • 1 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
807
I really only play GT mode and 2-player mode, but remember in GT3 there was a series of races in Arcade Mode plus the Time Trials that you needed to complete to get 100% in GT mode.

In GT4 it looks like all you get is some extra A-spec points for running single-player Arcade Mode races. I would assume that by now somebody has 100% in the JPN version. Can anybody confirm that Arcade Mode is irrelevant as far as completing GT mode?
 
I have a 100% and it is totally irrelevant. To get all the cars available in Arcade mode you need to have bought them or won them in GT Mode. There is initially a number of cars available so you don't need to get all the cars.

I don't know whether the glitch is still there in the American but out of the 710 cars in the Japanese version (obviously higher for the American version) you could only use 708 of them in Arcade mode. The two missing cars were the Fiat Panda and the Sileighty. I presume that as it is not classed as a Nissan the Sileighty got left out. I have no idea why the Panda was excluded.
 
Back