arcade mode drift (ALL STOCK CARS!!)

hello

Is it just me or does arcade mode handling seem diffrent?
like its easier to drift and hold the drift were as in GT mode the car snapsback more often becuase i was playing arcade mode and i choose the aston matin V12 vanqish (dream car)and i was driving on tsukuba wet and the car was easier to drift and hold the drift though most of the corners so to make sure it wasn't the car i drove the the dodge charger cant remember witch one but it had similer handling to the aston matin and whole range of cars i drove were all similer and so can some one confierm what im talking about so i dont look like a deranged looney (all cars are stock running on N3's and using a steering wheel)

P.S i did search and PM me if you want to yell at me for some reason and if u want some thing from me(INFO)

yeah i also belive that they made arcade mode like a try before u buy thingy by making ever car handle better then what it actully does in GT mode....but im pretty sure im wrong:nervous:

yeah i also belive that they made arcade mode like a try before u buy thingy by making ever car handle better then what it actully does in GT mode....but im pretty sure im wrong:nervous:

I don't see any difference....besides tuneing....and try before buy is not possible...because cars are not unlocked unless you aquire them in gt mode...

I don't see any difference....besides tuneing....and try before buy is not possible...because cars are not unlocked unless you aquire them in gt mode...

really? well i didn't now that becuase i didn't start playing arcade mode until now after i got over 75% done in GT mode ohh well now i know:banghead:

plus have you tried doing tsukuba wet in arcade mode then in GT mode with the same car (stock) there sould be a diffrence in handling....

thnx anyway:cheers:

in arcade, the game simulates the cars in the best conditions. most grip, and a very light fuel tank. hope this helps.

If this was the case, then why would they give you a full fuel tank in a race? And what do you mean by most grip. There are no differences between arcade and Gran Turismo mode other then; tuning abilities, mileage(if not using a car from your garage) and dirty cars(again unless your using a car from your garage). You could prob through in oil changes too then.

they should handle differently, one is called arcade and the other simulation(gt mode, used to be called simulation back in gt2), arcade is not susposed to be simulated and in simulation you don't want arcade physics, thats probably why they seperate the two in the first place

by most grip i mean your tires are already heated up. green color tire indicator on the bottom-> tires are at their best conditions so they have the best grips.

Hi all ;) im a new member here ;) and i really dont know why i spin on gt4 on gt3 i drift good and on gt4 i spin :(:(: why help me

hi

try going to the settings page (above this thread think)and use some of there settings see if that helps if nothing helps try and search for some help on drift there are threads that give u the heads up on drifting in GT4.....becuase difting in GT4 is way more diffrent to drifting in GT3

good luck hope to see some video's when u get up and going:tup:

Back