Arcade mode (how to save)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jez
  • 11 comments
  • 476 views

Jez

Messages
130
Maybe I'm being stupid (I am most of the time after all) but when I play arcade mode, it never seems to save. I still haven't unlocked any tracks in Arcade, even though I've played it loads.

What am I doing wrong or not doing at all??
 
It doesn't autosave. Exit Arcade mode to the main game menu (where you can select GT Mode/Arcade mode etc) and go down to "Save Game"...

Nice location by the way.
 
Cheers ****,

I'm in Dirty Doncaster, where r u?
 
Obviously the forum thingy doesn't understand Yorkshire, as I was saying cheers c_o_c_k, not calling you a **** for God's sake!
 
No... I was describing the TVR Speed 12 as a "pu$$ycat" and it censored it... :D

I'm an ex-pat. I live in K*nt, but I go back home to Sheffield fairly often. And I hope to be doing it in soon-to-be-my Clio V6 next time... :D
 
Heh, I just finished working in Sheff for a year, I tell you, I won't miss the traffic on the Parkway every morning one bit, it's a ****ing nightmare, there's a crash every other day!

ps, I censored myself this time.
 
However bad Parkway gets, it's nothing compared to the Ashford ring road... Indicators are optional extras. Different coloured body panels are standard.
 
*cough* Rumblestrip *cough*
 
Apologies neon... It's pretty rare to find another Yorkie, never mind someone from 6 miles away... :D But hey, at least we got the question answered! :D

12Sec, minimum wage in England is £4.70 an hour, I believe. That's just over US$7 I think. Enough to buy me my Supra/ClioV6 (when I decide). :D
 
but just to boring for a bit more, most people wouldn't get out of bed for £4.70 an hour anyway - they get more on benefits half the time, especially if they pretend to be Kosovan or Iranian etc.:banghead: :banghead:
 
Back