Arcade mode - "one make" races are fun!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluez_Freak
  • 13 comments
  • 1,180 views
Messages
308
Thought I'd share with those of you who say are bored of the game already.

Try it. If you find AI it too easy put 1 grade worse tyres than the stock ones to make it more challenging.

There should be more of these in A-Spec.
 
No, why?
Because I found that the AI are even slower.
 
often throw the ai on the top level, standard tyres and race a whole lot of fun, but not the yellowbird in the wet on standard tyres on HSR :(
 
often throw the ai on the top level, standard tyres and race a whole lot of fun, but not the yellowbird in the wet on standard tyres on HSR :(

Which is what I'm forced to do.
I'd rather do it in A-Spec though and get rewarded for it.
 
PD should introduced a PSP GT style system in A-Spec where you can pick a track, car and difficulty setting - and then reward you with the relevant cash/XP
 
Which is what I'm forced to do.
I'd rather do it in A-Spec though and get rewarded for it.
C'mon man, not everybody as to be a pro like you right?
 
I am not saying that, it's just the way you said it, sorry for any misunderstand
 
I am not saying that, it's just the way you said it, sorry for any misunderstand

No problem.
In endurance races for example, I have to use cars that are severely underpowered and overweight.
There's even a video of someone winning a go kart race backwards, and another showing someone beating Supercar festival, Laguna Seca in a Fiat 500!
 
I really enjoy Arcade races actually. Not one make, just standard races.

Set the laps to whatever i fancy, and the game usually does a decent job of picking my opponents. Great way to spend some time.
 
Agreed, although I do wish the AI difficulty was still on a slider so you could set them to challenge you in any scenario.
 
PD should introduced a PSP GT style system in A-Spec where you can pick a track, car and difficulty setting - and then reward you with the relevant cash/XP

Here here!

Or give you xp for practice mode laps complete!
 
Agreed, although I do wish the AI difficulty was still on a slider so you could set them to challenge you in any scenario.

+1

I'd love to revisit the early races in A-Spec with better AI drivers. Actually I just wish the AI didn't adjust its lap times based on your driving, this way you could tune your car to run the needed time without overpowering them. Similar to how the revised Seasonal Events work.
 
Back