Arcade Mode ??'s

Messages
1,645
I'm confused about the Clear Status screen. If you trace the circles down through Normal and Hard Mode, it shows a car. Being the curious soul I am I beat the levels in that section (A to be exact), and nothing happened. Nada. Does anyone know what the car means, if anything. :confused:
 
First off, the "Clear Status" shows what tracks you've completed. If you race on Hard mode for every track you get "credit" for the Easy and Normal modes.
AS for the cars. When you check the arcade garages you will notice that new cars are added to certain classes when you clear an area.
I believe that it mostly adds cars to the "S-class" and the "A-Class". When you scroll to the right you will note that the new cars are added here.
 
Yeh, what Gil said, and as you get further you'll start getting two cars for clearance of normal and hard...:) It would've been better if it was for simulation mode though...;)
 
Arcade Mode?:confused: What the heck are you people talking about? I have no knowledge of this "Arcade Mode."
 
Arcade Mode is the basic mode where you can play a 1 or 2 player game without getting into the Simulation mode.;)
 
ya know in the start up screen were u have the choise of simulation or arcade and stuff
 
Back